From the first set to the last, a day at a music fest is a long one. Here’s our list of essentials to survive the sun and huge crowds—and look good while doing it.
1. Film camera. Who doesn’t look forward to seeing what develops?
2. A spritz of TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo will perk up your locks midday by absorbing excess oil.
3. Keep frizz at bay with TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray
4. Lipstick, because nothing screams summer like a bright lip.
5. Tissues. You just never know when they might come in handy.
6. Sunscreen. Don’t let sunburn ruin your day!
7. The rest of the essentials: wallet, shades and phone.
The final key to an awesome festival experience is the perfect festival hairstyle. Check out the Headband Braid how-to video for a style that looks cool while keeping you cool.